For 2024 we have two Physician fellowship positions:
- January 2024-2025: We have one off-cycle/non-match physician fellowship position with flexible start date around January 2024- we welcome inquiries currently. We are prioritizing applicants with experience and/or strong interest to work in Alaska as a career goal.
- For the July 2024-2025: We will have one physician position that we will recruit through ERAS/NMRP as instructed below.
- We anticipate recruiting our next Nurse Practitioner fellow for the July 2024-2025 year in fall 2023. Please let us know if you would like to receive updates about this program and recruitment.
- Hold an MD or DO degree from an ACGME or AOA accredited medical school
- ABMS or AOA board eligibility or certification in one of the following specialties: Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Psychiatry, Radiation Oncology, or Surgery
- Hold an unrestricted state license and have the ability to obtain a medical license in Alaska by the beginning of training
- Currently, we do not sponsor J-1 Visa
Nurse Practitioner Fellows
- Advance Nursing Degree (Master’s or higher)
- Certified as a Family or Adult-Gerontology acute/primary care is preferred
- Unencumbered Alaska license (by the beginning of fellowship) & DEA license